Responsive Georgia Attorney Stands Up for Those Facing Criminal Charges
Committed Atlanta criminal defense attorney offers proactive support
Criminal charges may result in devastating changes to your future, so hiring the right attorney to ensure your rights are protected is paramount. Tracy Reeves Law, located in Atlanta, provides skilled defense representation for clients throughout Georgia. Whether you were charged with a misdemeanor or more serious felony offense, I have seven years of experience building strong defenses for my clients.
Professional legal counsel for Georgia clients
I handle a wide range of criminal cases, including those involving:
- Traffic violations — If you received a ticket for a traffic violation such as running a red light, I will help you fight this charge and potentially avoid points being added to your license.
- Sex crimes — When you have been accused of sex crimes including rape, I understand a conviction could derail your entire life. I will use every legal tactic available to me in order to defeat these charges.
- Violent crimes— Being charged with assault and battery, domestic violence or homicide could result in serious penalties if convicted. I strive to build a strong defense and challenge the prosecution’s evidence in order to get these charges dropped or reduced.
- Vehicular homicide — I can inform you of your rights and seek the best course of legal action if you have been charged with vehicular homicide.
- Theft — If you have been arrested for theft, I will examine the evidence in order to best position your case for success.
- Drug crimes — Individuals accused of a drug crime like possession of an illegal substance will require a strong defense aimed at reducing or dismissing the charges. If conviction is inevitable, I seek alternatives to incarceration, such as admittance to a drug rehabilitation program.
- DUI — Depending on the circumstances surrounding your DUI arrest, such as the arresting officer using improper procedures, it may be possible to have the charges dropped.
- Internet crimes — I defend clients against internet crimes such as piracy and internet fraud, building a strong case that challenges the prosecution’s evidence.
With any allegation a client encounters, I’m committed to ensuring you receive fair and just treatment.
Contact an experienced Atlanta attorney to arrange an initial consultation
When you need defense for an alleged criminal action in Georgia, Tracy Reeves Law in Atlanta can help. Please call 404-739-4917 or contact me online for an appointment.